We are opening on June 15, 2020, at 10:00 am. We have a few rules that need to be followed as we get back to business.
1. All appointments will need to scheduled via zoom. If you are an existing client, we will provide you with the scheduling link if you do not have it. If you are a new client, feel free to schedule by clicking the schedule appointment button throughout the website.
2. If you are coming to the office to sign a document, the appointment will be limited to 10 minutes and only individuals who are signing may enter the office. Please email the office directly to schedule this appointmnt.
3. The main door will be utilized by clients and documents will be signed in the waiting room with freshly sanitized pens.
4. All clients entering the office must wear a mask. Hand sanitizer as well as a handwashing station will be available. If you do not have a mask you will not be permitted to enter.
5. If you are dropping off documents or payment, please use the mail slot in the private entrance door as we will not schedule an appointment for the dropping off of documents or payment, simply confirm the documents or payment were left and we will acknowledge receipt.
6. There will be no drop-in appointments for any reason, everything must be scheduled. If you are coming to the office to meet with staff, please knock and wait outside the door, we will come to get you as soon as possible. If it is more than a 2-minute wait, please return to your vehicle and we will call you to come in
We cannot wait to get back to business in the new normal and meet all of your legal needs.
130 North Front Street, Suite 2
Kington, New York 12401
*service by electronic means not accepted